Adobe Cloud is a subscription-based service that includes more than 30 tools and services enabling professional-grade content creation and delivery across print, web, mobile apps, video and photography.
Adobe also announced a significant update to Creative Cloud, introducing different versions of Adobe’s next gen destkop applications like Adobe Photoshop CC, InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Dreamweaver CC and Premier Pro CC. Adobe’s desktop tools which are previously known as Creative Suite (CS) are branded as CC now to reflect the integral part of Creative Cloud. In addition, Adobe has integrated the world’s leading online creative community ‘Behance’ with Creative Cloud, so that customers can showcase their work, get feedback on projects and gain global exposure.
Adobe also announced that the company will now focus its Creative Software development efforts on Creative Cloud. While CS 6 products continue to be supported and available for purchase, the company has no plans to further upgrades for the CS products.
Adobe is facilitating the transition to Creative Cloud with attractive pricing plans and promotions for individual members, teams and enterprise customers. For more details, visit www.adobe.com/in . Adobe will continue to sell licenses for all CS6 products via electronic download from adobe.com and participating resellers.
Adobe Creative Cloud Features For Different Professionals:
Adobe Creative Cloud for photographers:
Create, edit, and manage powerful images and dynamic video with integrated tools and services that are the professional standard.
Adobe Creative Cloud re-imagines the creative process for photographers, with new tools and services that allow a more intuitive, connected way of working. Creative Cloud membership gives you access to industry-leading Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, as well as all other Adobe creative desktop applications.Plus, you get new features and upgrades as soon as they are available. With Creative Cloud storage, you can access your files from virtually anywhere. Creative Cloud makes publishing finished work easier than ever before, with enhanced services for designing and publishing online portfolios, websites, iPad apps, and content for virtually any medium and device.
Photoshop CC will ship with new sharpening technologies and designer workflow enhancements.
- Camera Shake Reduction removes blur from images that would have otherwise been lost due to camera movement.
- All-new Smart Sharpen makes texture and detail pop, and Adobe Camera Raw 8 adds even more powerful photographic controls to straighten and perfect images.
- Photoshop CC is the first Adobe desktop application to include the ability to post files directly to Behance from within the application, showcasing work immediately and integrating peer feedback into the creative process.
Camera Shake Reduction:
Use the new Camera Shake Reduction feature to automatically restore sharpness to images blurred by camera movement at slow shutter speeds or with long focal lengths. This feature analyzes the trajectory of blurs resulting from movement of your camera, producing sharper results for those images which may have otherwise been unusable.
With the new Camera Shake Reduction feature, Photoshop analyzes different portions of an unsharp image (left), determining the direction of blur introduced by camera movement, and then compensates for the problem, producing a much sharper image (right).
All-new Smart Sharpen for Photoshop CC:
Make your images pop using the most advanced sharpening technology available. All-new Smart Sharpen cleverly takes image content into consideration to deliver far better results for one of the most common image adjustments.
All-new Smart Sharpen uses adaptive sharpening technology to minimize noise and halo effects while producing high-quality results. A newly consolidated and streamlined design offers optimized controls for targeted sharpening. Use the sliders for quick adjustments and advanced controls to fine-tune your results.
Accentuating the detail in an image is a balancing act between sharpening important areas such as eyes and hair while at the same time not emphasizing texture in out-of-focus background detail such as sky and clouds. Smart Sharpen provides you with the ability to balance your sharpening needs better than ever.
New options such as the Reduce Noise slider provide you with more control over the way sharpening is applied to different parts of the image.
The new Reduce Noise option smooths out unwanted grain or grittiness in areas such as blurry backgrounds. It also provides more control over how sharpness is applied to critical areas like the pores and freckles of the model’s skin. This allows you to use higher amounts of sharpening to strengthen important details, but balance this effect by reducing unwanted sharpening in softer, lower-contrast areas of the same image.
Adobe Creative Cloud for Designers:
Adobe Creative Cloud re-imagines the creative process for designers, with new tools and services that allow a more intuitive, connected way of working. Creative Cloud membership gives you access to industry-leading Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, and Adobe InDesign CC, as well as Adobe Muse™ CC and all the other Adobe creative desktop applications. Plus, you get new features and upgrades as soon as they are available.
For designers, the Touch Type tool in Illustrator CC offers a new level of creativity with type.
- Move, scale, and rotate text characters knowing that it remains editable. This feature works with a mouse, stylus or multi-touch device.
- Illustrator also enables painting with a brush made from a photo. Art, Pattern, and Scatter brushes can contain raster images, so designers can create complex organic designs quickly, with simple brush strokes.
- A new, modern architecture for InDesign CC turbocharges performance, and in-browser editing in Adobe Muse CC – a tool for designers to create and publish HTML websites without writing code – allows clients to make edits to a published website, which can then be reviewed, approved, and updated by the designer.
Adobe Creative Cloud for Video Professionals:
Adobe Creative Cloud re-imagines the creative process for video professionals, with new tools and services that allow you to create and deliver compelling stories to more screens and more audiences. Creative Cloud membership gives you access to the complete set of industry-leading Adobe video tools, as well as all other Adobe creative desktop applications.
For video customers, Adobe Premiere Pro CC includes dramatic new editing features, customizations and improvements to help editors work efficiently.
- Premiere Pro CC integrates powerful color workflows, with the addition of the Lumetri Deep Color Engine to easily apply rich color grading looks.
- A high-impact version of Adobe After Effects CC brings motion graphics and visual effects artists more creative possibilities and allows them to work more easily in 3D with the new Live 3D Pipeline with Maxon Cinema4D integration.
- There are also all-new versions of Adobe SpeedGrade CC, Audition CC, Prelude CC and Adobe Story CC Plus.
Lumetri Deep Color Engine in Adobe Premiere Pro CC:
The Lumetri Deep Color Engine, the underlying imaging technology used in Adobe SpeedGrade, is now integrated into Adobe Premiere Pro CC, so you can easily apply high-quality color-grading looks within your editing workflow and preview them in real time. Add sophisticated creative looks from the Lumetri Looks folder, in the Adobe Premiere Pro Effects panel, as easily as you add a dissolve.
The addition of the Lumetri Deep Color Engine to Adobe Premiere Pro CC means that the amazing results that can be created in SpeedGrade can be previewed and integrated in real time in your Adobe Premiere Pro edit.
Shot Matcher in Adobe SpeedGrade CC:
Sporting a redesigned user interface, Adobe SpeedGrade CC accelerates a critical but timeconsuming task in color correction: matching the look of one shot to that of another. The new SpeedGrade Shot Matcher tool makes this process practically instantaneous. After selecting a
source clip and a target clip in the timeline, Shot Matcher analyzes each image and color corrects the target to closely match the source.
You can refine the results Shot Matcher delivers by harnessing the full power and fine control of SpeedGrade color-grading and its high-dynamic-range 32-bit Lumetri Deep Color Engine.
These two source clips are meant to appear in the same sequence, but were shot at separate times, with different lighting and cameras. The Shot Matcher feature in Adobe SpeedGrade CC can quickly correct the clip on the right to match the clip on the left.
Adobe Creative Cloud for Web Professionals:
All the tools you need to create beautiful content for the modern web. Express your creativity by delivering immersive online experiences that display on desktops, tablets, and smartphones. Adobe Creative Cloud re-imagines the creative process for web professionals, with new tools and services that allow a more intuitive, connected way of working. Creative Cloud membership gives you access to industry leading Adobe Photoshop CC as well as Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Flash Professional CC, Adobe Edge Tools & Services, and all the other Adobe creative desktop applications.
Web designers and developers can look forward to significant advances in Adobe’s family of Edge tools and services.
- Adobe is also previewing a new workflow from Photoshop CC to Edge Reflow CC that will enable creatives to build web designs in Photoshop that can easily be turned into responsive web sites.
- Dreamweaver users can look forward to the most up-to-date CSS and properties via the intuitive visual editing tool, CSS Designer.
- Adobe Flash Pro CC features a modern, modular 64-bit architecture rebuilt from the ground up to be fast and reliable.
What is the value of Creative Cloud?
This milestone update to Adobe Creative Cloud brings everything together in one place, simplifying the creative process from start to finish. It gives the very latest versions of the tools and services our customers love, coupled with more efficient ways to collaborate and share work with the creative community.
Core features include:
Desktop, Web and Mobile Access.
- Creative Cloud allows users to stay connected with workgroups and the creative community via their desktop, website, or mobile device.
- With Creative Cloud, your entire creative world gets its own centralized hub where ideas, files, fonts, settings, notifications, and team members are connected and organized.
- Join group folders to work collaboratively; track updates and comments to shared files; stay connected to work on Behance.
- Get notified when app updates are available and download the latest updates; and access favorite colors, fonts and settings, wherever you are.
Integration With The World’s Leading Creative Community.
- With Behance now integrated with Creative Cloud, members will be able to publish their own portfolios, follow other creatives, publish work-in-progress from within a growing number of CC apps and solicit feedback from the worldwide creative community.
- Over 1.4 million creatives globally are part of the Behance network.
Synchronize, Store, Share and Collaborate.
- All files and assets will be automatically synchronized between the desktop, cloud and mobile devices.
- A designer can take a photo on their iPad, use Photoshop Touch to refine the photo while on the go, then access that file, via the cloud, and use Photoshop CC on their Mac or Windows PC to further enhance the image.
- Designers can designate shared folders and invite others to collaborate on files. Edits are stored with version history so users can share their files with confidence.
- Individual members receive 20GB of storage.
- Creative Cloud members have access to the services necessary to publish highly personalized portfolio web sites using Behance ProSite, high-impact digital magazines for iPad using Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) Single Edition, and PhoneGap Build to create and publish mobile apps for any device.
- Adobe Typekit features an unmatched library of old-classic to new-favorite fonts for use on websites – and, with this update, creatives can use many of these same fonts directly in their desktop applications.
What are the pricing options and plans for users in India?
By signing up for Creative Cloud, creatives will be ready to download and use these latest cloud-enabled innovations from Adobe as soon as they are available. Creative Cloud membership for individuals is INR 2,700per month based on annual membership; existing customers who own CS3 to CS5.5 get their first year of Creative Cloud at the discounted rate of INR 1600per month. User can also get single apps for as low as INR 1000 per month. Promotional pricing is available for some customers, including CS6 users. Please visit http://www.adobe.com/in/products/creativecloud.html for more information.
Creative Cloud for teams includes everything individual members receive plus 100GB of storage and centralized deployment and administration capabilities. Creative Cloud for teams is priced at INR 3899 per month per seat. Existing customers, who own a volume license of CS3 or later, get their first year of Creative Cloud for teams at the discounted rate of INR 2230 per month per seat if they sign up before the end of August 2013.
Adobe also announced Creative Cloud for enterprise and special licensing programs for government. For more details, contact http://www.adobe.com/in/purchase/.
You can try Creative Cloud for Free with 30 day trials of the applications available. Check out here.