In remembrance of Steve Jobs, listing out some of the best quotes from the Man himself. We love you and miss you Steve. RIP.
• “We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know?And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So it better be damn good. It better be worth it.”
• “My job is to not be easy on people. My job is to make them better.”
• “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
• “People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully.”
• “Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.”
• “It comes from saying no to 1,000 things to make sure we don’t get on the wrong track or try to do too much.”
• “Innovation has nothing to do with how many R&D dollars you have. When Apple came up with the Mac, IBM was spending at least 100 times more on R&D. It’s not about money. It’s about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it.”
• “The cure for Apple is not cost-cutting. The cure for Apple is to innovate its way out of its current predicament.”
• "Apple's market share is bigger than BMW's or Mercedes's or Porsche's in the automotive market. What's wrong with being BMW or Mercedes? "
• "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected. "
• "I want to put a ding in the universe. "
• "Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations. "
• "To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines. "
Please add to the comments if you have some more interesting and great quotes from Steve Jobs.